Sooo I usually watch my 4 month old puppy like a HAWK but he somehow got ahold of a used dryer sheet and ingested at least a little bit of it before I was able to .
My puppy is 5 months old. 12 pounds. He’s probably part shih tzu, part poodle. We are not sure if he swallowed any part of the used dryer sheet but if he did it .
History: Sporadically eating used dryer sheets and used makeup removing clothes. … He gets 2 cups of Science Diet Mature Large Dog SID, supplemented with .
My dog just got a dryer sheet and ate it. Is there anything I can try and do now or do I wait and see if he passes it and how bad can this be?
I checked online, and the internet says that dryer sheets can be toxic to cats, claiming effects from vomiting to kidney failure. I called the after hours vet, and she said that she wasnt worried about the toxicity, but to keep an eye out for potential blockages.
r/dogs: /r/dogs is a discussion-based subreddit, meant for asking questions, … had me laughing so hard I was curious what other things your dogs have eaten?