Dog Ate Bounce Dryer Sheet

Posted on

Dog Ate Bounce Dryer Sheet

If your dog or cat, especially small or young pets, ingests these sheets stomach and intestinal blockages can occur. … If your pet has ingested chemicals from a dryer sheet or swallowed the whole thing, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Dryer sheets are toxic to your pet. They contain a plethora of chemicals that are not meant as food. Such items are cationic detergents that can be hard on your pup’s gastrointestinal tract. They can cause irritation and stomach upset, sometimes accompanied by a mild to moderate case of vomiting and/or diarrhea.
In some smaller breed dogs it may have some potential to get stuck though therefore since he only ate the dryer sheet 15 minutes ago you can .
Dryer sheets can cause ulceration and burns to the mouth and GI tract, and Louie may need medical therapy if he starts showing any signs of vomiting, diarrhea, pawing at his mouth, drooling, or not wanting to eat. There is also the possibility that the sheets will cause an intestinal blockage.
my 6 month old puppy just ate a bounce dryer sheet he seems fine but what should … Dogs have got to be able to odor precisely the place it’s in a pile of clothes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *