She is still alive and hopefully will get better but for my own peace of mind i would like to know if i contributed to her getting ill by … Why did you give your friend’s dog water chestnuts? … Found out that one of our dogs vomits after eating pork.
No water chestnuts are NOT toxic to dogs. It may have just upset his tummy.
When raw, Water Chestnuts are dangerous due to Fasciolopsiasis that can be found on the surface o… … a dog sick? Every time my dogs eat them they vomit.
Best Answer: water chestnuts are undigestable to a dog – but not toxic. … The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center does not have water .
Dogs can eat chestnuts, but you should probably consider feeding them … Combining salt with a high fiber and fatty foods does more harm than .
From own experience and from what I myself did, do not ever make a trial to give your beloved dog any sort of nut. None. My dogs loved eating water chestnuts.
•Almonds = DOGS CAN EAT ALMONDS •Anise Oil •Apples = NOTHING IN AN APPLE TO HURT YOUR DOG … •Water chestnuts = NOT HARMFUL … I’m so new to this, when I was a kid in China, I fed my dog chocolate ice .