The candy won’t hurt the internal organs but could cause vomiting and diarrhea. The candy should have passed through the stomach within an hour or two at most. If food and water stayed down there should not be an obstruction.
Your dogs will be fine as long as the candy doesn’t contain Xylitol (an artificial sweetener), this certain ingredient can cause very low blood .
I can tell she’s uncomfortable. Also, we are … Anyone ever had a dog eat that much at once? … OT – My dog ate an entire bag of Swedish Fish.
Certain types of candy can be toxic and very dangerous to pets. Below are are five dangerous Halloween candies for dogs and cats. … for pets. If your pet eats any chocolate covered raisins this Halloween, take them to your veterinarian immediately for treatment. … My dog ate a starburst and is doed.
My dog ate 2 full bags of gummy candy! … One was a 6 oz. bag of Swedish Fish, and a 5.25 oz. bag of these vile-tasting gummy sweet tarts. … I’m just worried that that stuff will poison him, or block his intestines, or just make him absolutely .
Please DO NOT post here that your dog has eaten something you are ….. can dogs eat tuna or any kind of fish because my dog loves to eat .
If my dog, Casey, would come back, would he like Swedish fish too? (does my new dog, Missy, like swedish fish?) 29. What do Swedish Fish eat? 28. Where .